Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Luckiest Mom

Came home from work last night and walked into a clean house.  The upstairs was picked up, the playroom was picked up, the dinner dishes were cleared and in the dishwasher and the dishwasher was started.  Wow! my husband had been busy, but come to find out it was my kids!!!

They had upset their daddy and wanted to do something nice for him while he worked in his office so they cleaned the house.  I know he was very proud of them, but I am so excited and happy and overjoyed about it!!  I know they were doing it for their daddy, but I think I appreciate it so much more. They did such a good job!  I am teaching them, they are learning and they can do it.

1 comment:

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

yay! I love it when I come home to a clean house! I went Visiting Teaching and when I came back it was clean. Nice feeling. Especially because it was your kids! :)